The All Sheepdogs site brings you helpful information through a series of useful books on all breeds of working sheepdogs.
In addition to our own books in the Sheepdog Shorts and Heritage Back series, the Online Shop features lots of other interesting and useful goods - not just books, but also whistles, and in particular the Richard Ansdell Collection of Art Cards. Just click on the links in the menu (above) for details.
Please note, our online shop offers FREE DELIVERY on all orders to any address, worldwide!
• Our next book is due for release on March 7th. "The first International Sheepdog Trials". tells the story of the creation of the International Sheep Dog Society and the International trials from 1906 to 1914. Packed with information and photos. Order now for delivery in March.
• 2014 also saw the publication of the much awaited "The great ISDS sheepdog handlers: Adam Telfer and family". The latest in the Sheepdog Shorts series, this tells the story of one of the pioneers of sheepdog trialling and of the International Sheep Dog Society; the man who bred Old Hemp (ISDS 9), considered to be the first modern Border Collie. Packed with period photos, this is a must for any sheepdog enthusiast.
• Roy Goutté's book on Breeding Sheepdogs is available from the eshop. Details of all our own publications on the Our Books page.
• The ISDS Brace Champions books have been brought up to date and reissued as a three volume set in the Sheepdog Shorts series.
• More second hand books and back numbers of magazines for collectors have been added to the eshop. If you are a collector of books and other publications on the working sheepdog, please have a look at what we have on offer. If there are books or back numbers of magazines you are looking for to complete your collection, whtether it is a near complete collection of stud books or an odd number of WSN from the 1980s, please email with details and we will see what our contacts can find for you!
It is always good to hear from you. If you have suggestions for products we could add to the list, or just want to get in touch and say "Hello" we would be very pleased to hear from you.